Join our team.
We know that the knowledgeable, engaged and empowered staff will make meaningful
and lasting impressions on each child. We'd love to hear from you.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for positive, big-hearted individuals.
- You're an enthusiastic, creative and patient educator looking for either a full-time or part-time position.
- You value curious play, community, kindness, independence and sustainability.
- You have experience caring for infants, toddlers and preschoolers. Or, you're keen to learn.
- You're a brilliant communicator, with kids and adults alike.
- You're excited about working with young kids and helping to guide their growth and learning.
- You have your ECE, ECE-A or responsible adult certification or are currently working towards it.
- Ideally, your CPR and First Aid Certification are up to date.
$21-$25/hr plus $4-6/hr government/CBT wage enhancement, if eligible, with annual minimum 2% wage increases
Flexible health spending account or RRSP contributions
Three weeks vacation and 10 paid sick days
Planned additional support staff for each class
We'd love to hear from you!